Well I am finally in my new house and have been in here for a week now it is pretty good buts lots smaller than im used to but thats ok I think i will live! This week I am going on a trek with my new ward and the whole stake youth it should be fun besides the fact that its twenty seven miles long and i have to wear pioneer clothes! I hope its a good expierence. Then its almost girls camp!!!! yay im so excited next sunday we are headed down there and I will stay at my grandmas for a couple of days so it should be good. Then, right after girls camp hopefully we are going school shopping up to Park City which should be lots of fun!! Right after I get back from that I am going to a four day volleyball camp at Ely with the new team :) hope its fun!! well im so busy but i like being busy so its ok I will have fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment